As Chief Enablement Officer you will lead and facilitate our global 4M movement in over 20 countries. Your entrepreneurial mindset as well as your proven abilities to lead and facilitate will ensure our country leaders and inspire our global movement into a new decade.
This is a very special time. People all over the world are looking for meaning. Our movement has found special ways to connect with the hearts and minds of people. With our cutting edge outdoor concepts we lead men and women through mind, body and soul adventures to meaningful and renewed life. Our justice movement changes the lives of tens of thousands around the globe. We are FOUR, an ecosystem of four movements that are specialised in the transformation of lives and communities.
Until 2030 we are expanding in dozens of countries around the globe and increasing our impact to men, women, families and communities. Embark on this
glorious adventure with us and become part of our global team that facilitates this unique work.
- HENK STOORVOGEL, FOUNDER & CEO
The ideal candidate for this position is a compentent leader and a strategic thinker that loves to facilitate others to step up and lead. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and experience with stakeholder management. You are someone with a hands-on mentality and not afraid for an uphill battle in which you will most likely succeed. Experience with one of our XCC’s or ALC’s is preferable.
- Academic level of thinking
- Proven leadership, management and networking skills, entrepreneurial motivation and readiness for new challenges and change management
- A minimum of five years of relevant professional experience
- Professional experience in international project management, strategy development as well
- as in external stakeholder management (e.g. industry associations, regulatory groups, NGOs)
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English with strong intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel internationally 40%
- Experienced at least one XCC in country of origin
- A living relationship with God.
As Chief Enablement Officer you are responsible to lead the international operations by supporting the entire organisation in their development journey to launch businesses, run the operations, manage, grow, connect or scale.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO MANAGE
PLACE IN THE ORGANIZATION
The Chief Enablement Officer will be reporting directly to the global group ceo and is part of both the international management team and the international board. The rest of the team consists of a Head of 4M, Head of Arise (women’s movement) and additional marketing, legal, and information positions.
DYNAMICS IN THE CURRENT SITUATION
As we are transitioning from another leadership model, this role is considered a new role. The team that needs to be built is not existing yet. The country leaders all have a high degree of (legal) autonomy, yet require support on various levels.
WE OFFER YOU
- To work for a company where culture is based on trust, respect, and adventure.
- To work on ambitious goals and strategy.
- Flexibility; you are given the greatest possible freedom
- to work and evolve yourself professionally in a way your
- personal situation provides.
- Team spirit; being part of excellent international teams and
- experience the strength of bundled talent and the joy of
- motivating collaboration.
- Development; the opportunity to develop yourself in this
- position and make the next step.
- A 100% voluntary position. This may change in the future.
- A job that very well can be done from home and requires
- 8-12 hours a week. At least four times a year there is face- to-face meeting, requiring to travel for one or two days. The position is serviced by a shared administration office.
READY TO APPLY?
Are you willing to leverage your life into making the world a better place? Are you looking for a high demanding job that provides meaning and fulfillment? Are you our Chief Enablement Officer?
Apply to this vacancy! Facilitate this wonderful global movement into the next decade. The process of application will contain two online interviews and a face-to-face meeting.
Apply now by sending us your motivation and resume via email@example.com